Women In Successful EnterpriseS
WISE empowers and supports women small business owners (up to 50 employees). The group meets online TWICE A MONTH to work on business topics including marketing strategy, goal setting, finance, time management, customer loyalty, and more..
Every first and third Tuesday, Noon – 1:00pm
What is the WISE group?
It’s a group of women who meet online TWICE A MONTH to work on their business. Each meeting has a Leader/Facilitator who helps plan meeting activities. The group’s success comes from member participation — so showing up is ESSENTIAL!
This is not merely a ‘networking group’ — it is not about selling what you do, but improving your business. We use a ’roundtable style’ so we have time to discuss your unique business issues.
What do we do each month?
Work on business success! Each meeting includes:
- Connecting with a group of like-minded business women in your county.
- An occasional expert guest speaker and Q&A to help you keep learning something new and important for your business — current opportunities, trends. Past topics include marketing, AI, video creation for your business, etc.
- Group discussion time to share and explore the monthly topic as it relates to your business, including discussing your business concerns
- Goal setting and making time to work on your business, not just in your business.
- We’ll cover topics of all kinds: marketing strategy, goal setting, financial improvements, using your time wisely, improving your website, building customer loyalty — and much more. Sometimes we even have a local successful business woman share her insights.
Am I Eligible to Join?
WISE is for women who currently own small businesses of up to 50 employees in Solano or Napa Counties (this is not a group for businesses planning to start, but for women-owned businesses in existence). Businesses may be of any type, but must be based in Solano or Napa Counties.
Spaces are limited. By joining the group, you are expected to show up monthly and participate, including providing input and encouragement to others in the group.
When, where, and how long do we meet?
WISE meets twice a month online via Zoom. The meetings are every first and third Tuesday at Noon. We meet for 1 hour to connect and discuss our businesses.
What’s the Cost?
There is no membership fee and participation is at no charge for 2023, thanks to funding support by the Solano-Napa Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
However, you must apply to be accepted. Spaces are limited. See above for the eligibility criteria of the group.
Who Are We?
WISE was created and is hosted by Cathy Balach. Cathy is the owner of her own online marketing consulting firm and Lead Business Advisor for the Solano-Napa Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Questions? Call us at (707) 646-1071
All meetings are held online using Zoom so members can more easily participate – no additional travel time required!
Request to Join the WISE Business Roundtable Group
Enter your details below to receive an invitation to join our group.
We meet via Zoom and you do not need a Zoom account, but should have a camera-enabled device to allow for full participation. Refer to the Zoom requirements page for assistance.