Fairfield Entrepreneurs Monthly Meeting
This group meets every third Wednesday online via Zoom
Calling all businesses in Fairfield! This is your opportunity to meet other business owners like yourself to work together on your business, not just in your business.
What do we do? Work on success! Each meeting includes:
- Connecting with a group of like minded business owners in your county.
- Focusing on a specific topic to improve your business with an expert guest speaker.
- Group discussion time to share and explore the monthly topic as it relates to your business, including discussing your business concerns.
- A member sharing a SWOT analysis of their business. This gives the opportunity for each member to review their business strategically and get input by the others.
- Goal setting and making time to work on your business, not just in your business!
This is a roundtable group; a roundtable provides you with a safe place where you can help with pressing issues you are dealing with. Click on “Request to Join” to complete an application to join the roundtable.
Here’s what one group member had to say:
“None of us are as smart as all of us and being part of a roundtable group gives me the advice and support I need to make good decisions and be a better leader.”
In this group you’ll:
- Further develop your leadership skills
- Get fresh perspectives to help you make better decisions
- Learn business best practices for your business that you can apply immediately
- Plan to move forward faster
- Change trajectory, when necessary
- Fully leverage SBDC resources
Greater success begins as you invest your time in yourself to work on your business, not just in your business, as most owners often do. Now, more than ever, is a time to leverage all resources and your fellow Fairfield business owners. The old saying that “It’s lonely at the top” rings true for most business owners.
Led by: Lisa Bishop, Solano-Napa SBDC Business Advisor
Lisa provides soft skills training and consulting for various organizations throughout California. Her expertise is in leadership development, facilitation, and training. She has extensive experience in team building and employee engagement. Lisa enjoys designing interactive training, facilitating staff and board retreats. She helps teams become more efficient, so they can more effectively do their work. She also thrives on generating buy-in from the team through relationship building.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.