Hiring Right & Effective Onboarding
This workshop is sponsored by the Workforce Development Board of Solano County in partnership with the Solano-Napa SBDC
In this seminar, we will review how to effectively hire great talent without breaking the bank. We’ll cover all of the steps you need to follow to hire right the first time and ensure that your onboarding process sets your employees up for long-term success.
- Guidelines for developing quality job ads and job descriptions
- Cost-effective ideas for sourcing candidates
- Know who you need to hire and ensure proper employment classification
- Discover where applicants are and what to pay them
- Develop legally defensible behavioral interview questions targeting proven performer’s skills
- Review compliant hiring practices – ban the box, salary history limitations, and more
- See the critical hiring steps between accepting an application to the 1st day of work
- Uncover hidden tips, tools, and tricks for new hire success
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.