Outsmart Disaster – Napa Valley
In today’s unpredictable world, disasters can strike at any time, threatening the continuity of your business operations. Are you prepared to protect your business from the unexpected?
The California Office of the Small Business Advocate is hosting a FREE Business Continuity Workshop, on December 4, 9 am to 1 pm, at Napa Valley College, where you will learn how to outsmart disaster and build a resilient business.
Empower Your Business with Expert Guidance:
- Gain insights into county-specific risks and emergency preparedness strategies from the Napa County Sheriff Oscar Orteiz and County Emergency Services Officer Brienna Jones.
- Learn about state-level programs and financial assistance for disaster recovery from Clair Whitmer, Assistant Deputy Director, Regional Economic Engagement and NorCal Regional Advisor, California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA)
- Explore options and resources available to businesses without insurance coverage with Michael Basayne, Lead Advisor, Sonoma Napa SBDC
- Discover the importance of business continuity and how you could develop a comprehensive emergency plan with Shruti Narain, NorCal Resiliency Training Coordinator, California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA)
Protect Your Business’s Future:
- Identify and assess critical business functions to ensure their continued operation during disruptions.
- Develop strategies to protect your employees’ safety and well-being during and after a disaster.
- Establish a comprehensive list of key contacts, including vendors, insurance providers, and emergency personnel.
- Implement measures to minimize downtime and disruptions to your business operations.
- Understand your financial situation and develop strategies to maintain financial stability during and after a disaster.
Don’t let disasters dictate your business’s future. Equip your business with the resilience it needs to thrive.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.
THIS IS A FREE PARTNER EVENT
LOCATION: Napa Valley College Building 1700 LRC
You will receive a map with your tickets after signing up
Disclaimer: Outsmart Disaster is a disaster awareness campaign that includes a no-cost business continuity training program offered by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA). CalOSBA employees support the program in a training capacity only. CalOSBA does not make any recommendations or guarantees and assumes no responsibility concerning the activities of participating businesses. Participants, and not CalOSBA, are responsible for all plans created and any actions taken following the Outsmart Disaster training.