Entrepreneur Training and Business Planning
Sign up to attend orientation for Fall 2022 NxLevel™
NxLevel™ is here to help you improve, expand or jumpstart your business!
NxLevel™ is a program that is designed to help existing entrepreneurs reach their next level of success, help start-up entrepreneurs get started on the right foot, and develop a comprehensive business plan to change to current market conditions and guide future grow.
Through a winning combination of in-class learning, independent study, mentoring, and networking, NxLevel™ covers all phases of researching, analyzing, redefining, improving, expanding, or launching your company.
This course includes:
- 11 weekly online classes on Tuesday evenings 6:15-9:15pm from February 8 to April 19, 2022.
- 2 Saturday online workshops for in-depth support (February 26 and March 26, both 9am-1pm)
- Weekly one-on-one advising to help you through your planning and managing issues with your business.
- Materials, including a book and workbook ($100 value).
- Guest expert speakers.
- This program is $375 for one person ($275 for the 11-week training; $100 for the book/workbook).
- A partner or spouse working on the same business may sign up for $50 ($150 if an additional set of books are desired)
The course fee of $375 includes classes, materials and free weekly advising. Attend orientation and find out about available discounts for additional attendees and scholarships. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Next 11-week training will be in Fall 2022
- Orientations will be August 30, September 7, and September 13 (6-8pm)
- Class runs 9/20 – 12/6 (no class week of 11/22) 6:15-9pm
- All online
- Orientation signup will be in August to sign up for orientation and claim your spot!
This is what will be covered:
Session I Introduction, Mission, Goals
Session II Risk Management, Legal Structures
Session III Introduction to Market Research / Marketing Part 1
Session IV Introduction to Market Research / Marketing Part 2
Session IX Collections, Credit, Government Procurement
Session V Customer Service, Taxes, Basic Record Keeping
Session VI Management & Personnel, Key Contacts
Session VII Intro to Finance, Feasibility Study & Break Even
Session VIII Financial Statements
Session X Commercial Leasing, Social Media, Operations
Session XI Technology & Business, Executive Summary & Appendix
Session XII Business Plan Presentations
Session XIII Graduation
Funding for NxLevel™ generously provided by:
Here’s what one of our participants had to share about how valuable NxLevel™
was in helping her sustain her growth over the years.
MIRACLE MATH COACHING, SOLANO
“NxLevel made such a huge difference in my confidence and my knowledge and understanding in what it was going to take for me to be successful in business.
The Solano-Napa SBDC really provided me with that village of support and wraparound care that business owners need.”Deanna Hurn
Miracle Math Coaching