BUSINESS Roundtable Groups
The Solano-Napa SBDC offers several business roundtable groups for business owners to come together, learn, share their experiences, and receive guidance and advice from their peers. We succeed together!
Is a Business Roundtable Group for You?
Solano-Napa SBDC Business Roundtables bring small business owners together on a monthly basis for an exchange of information, challenges, insights – plus expert and peer input to grow and improve. It’s like a business owners’ support group!
All groups meet monthly. Meetings are 1 to 2 hours and have a leader to help guide them.
Benefits of joining a Business Roundtable Group include:
- Build peer community of other business owners like you
- Become a better, more knowledgeable, business-owner
- Have a place to validate your ideas and discuss your concerns
- Sharpen your visionary thinking
- Enhance your overall personal satisfaction
- Forecast issues facing your business
- Create an advisory council of trusted peers
- Ultimately increase your sales & profitability
Each group is for a specific geographic location and will require requesting to join; SPACES ARE LIMITED.
Who is Eligible?
You may be a right fit for a Business Roundtable Group if:
- Your business is located in Solano or Napa County
- You are currently IN BUSINESS
- You’re interested in participating in a small business community
- You can commit to being there every month
Spaces are limited, so you must apply!
What is the Cost?
Signing up for similar groups typically can range from $150 to thousands a year, but our groups are NO COST for Solano County and Napa County businesses.
What Else Should I Know?
Roundtable groups are not occasional drop-in events. If you are accepted into a group, you should plan to participate monthly to keep your place as a member.
Groups are based on business location and typically include members from diverse industries, in a confidential setting.
Women in Successful Enterprises
Meets every first and third Tuesday
Led by Cathy Balach and Dr. Dené Starks-McGee
Solano-Napa Business Group
Meets every fourth Monday
Led by Lisa Bishop and Dr. Dené Starks-McGee
Meets Saturday mornings 2x a month
Led by Tara Cruz
Meets every third Thursday
8-10am in Vacaville
Led by Jennifer House
Every Monday Morning
Meets EVERY Monday 9-9:30am
Led by Dr. Dene’ Starks-McGee