HR Connect Roundtable
What is the HR Connect Roundtable Group?
The group is developed specifically for small business employers (per SBA, a small business is any size up to 500 employees), in Solano and/or Napa Counties. The HR Connect Group meets online via Zoom EVERY MONTH.
With space up to 15 businesses, the group allows for open and candid discussion about the issues you face in HR.
What do we do Each Month?
Work on tackling your HR concerns and improving your workplace! Each meeting includes:
- Connecting with a group of like-minded small businesses or HR professionals for businesses in Solano and Napa Counties.
- Group discussion time to share and explore the monthly topic as it relates to your business.
- Open discussion time to for you to share other HR challenges and concerns you’re dealing with, and to get group input to help you think them through.
- We’ll cover topics of all kinds, including current California Legal Changes, Recruiting and Onboarding, Wage and Hour Compliance, Payroll, Leave Management, Background Checks, CalOSHA Regulations, CalSavers Requirements, and more.
- Some meetings will feature an expert Guest Speaker.
Am I Eligible to Join?
The HR Connect Roundtable Group is open to business owners and HR professionals (businesses up to 500 employees) in Solano or Napa Counties.
Spaces are limited. By joining the group, you are expected to show up monthly and participate, including providing input and encouragement to others in the group.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.